Friday, September 21, 2007

The New Phone



This is my new phone (pic from Sony). It cost way more money than I have ever spent on a phone. It can store mp3s, take photos, take video.

It probably has a better life than I do.

Three things I discovered today.

1. It has SIMLIFE. This is addictive.

2. My workmate Ginny showed me why Bluetooth is actually fun. Aside from the geek wireless earphones that make you look like you are sprouting metal from the ears. You can exchange ringtones between different phone brands.

I am Ericsson.

She is NOkia.

She gave me her R2D2 ringtone collection.

That is cool.

Not geek.

Really.

"Are you W580i?" she asks.
Oh lords. My phone has a name. It is an entity.

3. It can blog from the phone. I can take pictures and put them up. Magic. Cool. Hence this blog. It's my new experiment.

So my phone, which has a name (I'm thinking of changing it to Lord Morgoth or something more fun than W580i. Fun. Still not geek.), can blog, play games, share cool music (or rather which will be cool once I delete the beyonce and westlife the mobile salesguy so 'thoughtfully' gave me) and has a memory larger than mine.

And it can take its own photo. I just don't know how to turn it around.

I think my phone is more fun than i am. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.